The ratio of chocolate chips in these irresistible cookies is UNREAL. These are made with no refined sugar or flour, REAL ingredients you can feel good about eating and can be stored in the fridge to pop in your mouth whenever you need a sweet treat. Drizzle with a little almond or peanut butter if you’re feeling like taking these already delicious treats to the next level.
1 1/4 cup almond flour- I used Bob’s Red Mill
1/4 cup coconut flour- I used Bob’s Red Mill
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp kosher salt
5 tbsp coconut butter- I used Nutiva Coconut Manna
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 banana, ripe
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3/4 dark chocolate chips- I used Enjoy Life
Recipe- Makes 24 Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl
3. With a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream the coconut butter and coconut sugar in a large bowl for 2-3 minute until well combined.
4. Add banana, egg and vanilla extract to the wet mixture and beat ingredients until fully incorporated.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix on low until combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips, gently, until combined.
7. Using a cookie scoop (1tbsp), scoop dough onto lined baking sheet, giving the cookies a little room between each other.
8. Bake for 9-11 minutes, until lightly browned.
9. Once cooled, store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.